Regional Resourcing Partner - South and Central London
Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 500 stores both at home here in the UK and in over 19 European countries as well as a full multi-channel retail website - we are still growing. At we pride ourselves on progression and development of our staff and many of our staff at Head Office have joined us from other areas of the business and have been here for a number of years. In the current retail world that's quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
We are currently searching for a Regional Resourcing Partner - South Region and central London
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Managing full recruitment cycle for Retail Management Vacancies
- Effective use of advertising methods available including job boards and social media
- Ensuring all applications across our various advertising methods are progressed correctly in a timely manner via our ATS system
- Actively working to reduce recruitment time to hire and spend.
- Taking briefs from line managers on recruitment requirements. Building strong relationships with Regional and Area Managers.
- Be a strong communicator clearly communicating on current workload, needs, recruitment activities and any issues which arise.
- Suggest new ways of driving the department forward, consistently looking at better, more effective ways to recruit to support the continued growth of the business
- Be super organized, methodical and have strong administration/office and computer skills
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Comfortable working with high volume and in fast paced, ever changing business
- A true people person who enjoys interacting with others and has proven experience managing/working with large teams
- Experience recruiter within a fast paced retail environment or currently in a retail management position looking to work within a "people" function in a Head office/support function
- Some project work experience
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Flexible to the needs of the business, Although this position is regionally based (London) you will be required to attend our Head office in the East Midlands on a regular basis
- Attend career events and be an advocate for Sports Direct Group
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then APPLY NOW!