Our client based in the City is looking for a recruitment consultant to work on their fast growing UK and European market. They offer great structure and great career paths.
They maintain the right life and work balance, making the wellbeing of its employees their credo. My client works with major international companies and they provide IT staffing solutions with a particular focus on the UK and European market.
You will be expected to:
- Work with and expand the company's existing international database
- Work alongside your Manager and colleagues in achieving your team's targets
- Build long term relationships with candidates and clients
- Be a good ambassador of their successful brand
- Work with the UK and European market on the permanent and/or contract requirements
You will be part of a team covering the UK and Europe. With the support of your line manager, you will support the existing clients on their requirements making sure you provide the best of services. The next step of your career will be to start building long term relationships with big international companies and you will learn on how to take ownership of the entire recruitment cycle, from business development to resourcing.
As you move up the ladder, you will have the opportunity to mentor and then lead a team of consultants, passing your knowledge and experience through a structured training program.
- IT recruitment experience
- Ambitious and motivated
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Proven track record in previous role
- Confident and driven by success
- Eager to learn
- Fluent in English
055 is a specialist staffing company focusing primarily on recruitment and sales. You can visit our website on for more information.