Recruitment Consultant - Temps
This opportunity would be very interesting to an Industrial Recruiter looking for better margins and earning potential!
- NOT your average temp recruitment role ...
- From ??23-30k basic
- Plus 25 days holiday, additional Christmas holidays, birthday off, travel discounts, lifestyle benefits.
This role is a wee bit different because -
- Excellent margin temp rates - exceptional in fact!
- Inhouse ability to upskill temps with qualifications to meet client needs
- Resource support
- The benefits are great!
- There's loads of autonomy if you want it but support if you need it
- You'll be given regular pay reviews and 1-2-1's to track your development
- The platforms, back office and career potential of a corporate with the feel of a family business
- you won't be battered over the head with relentless KPI's
- If you're working in industrial temps now, you'll be pleasantly flabbergasted by the margin potential - getting your desk to ??3k per week is a lot easier when you're working to really high margins!
A full recruitment consultant role but with a client base that's very receptive and an in-house training function so you can upskill temps to be able to fill your bookings. The company will also offer you career development and a long term plan to progress you.
It's important you enjoy the full recruitment process - whilst there are a number of potential new clients who will be very receptive to the service, you need to pick up the phone and get in front of them to make that happen - and you'll be rewarded really well for your results!
This is a gem of an opportunity and you really should find out more!
*Experience running a temp desk in recruitment is essential, probably industrial, engineering or construction but open to other recruitment sectors too.
Wilson Scott Recruitment Ltd is a Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy partnering with the UK Recruitment Sector acting as an employment agency for this position.
Experience working as a recruitment consultant is essential for all our roles unless otherwise stated.
We place candidates into recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, recruitment account manager, resourcer, recruitment manager and recruitment director roles across a number of specialist sectors. Contact us to discuss your career path in confidence. We are unable to accept applications from those who do not have the experience required but if you do have experience within the recruitment sector and wish to discuss another role, please get in touch. We will not send your name or CV to any third party without your consent.