Part-time Temps Recruitment Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a highly profitable warm temporary desk on a job-share part time basis. This position requires previous recruitment experience and would be ideal for a candidate who is looking for a flexible work life balance.
Parkside is a Thames Valley business specialising in the sourcing, selection and placement of job seekers into temporary, contract and permanent positions. We operate through two specialist divisions, Accounting & Finance and Office Professionals, and have been providing high quality recruitment services to our clients since 1989.
Duties & Responsibilities
Carry out key performance activities (sales calls, candidate registrations, client visits) in line with current personal development plan and company targets.
Constantly seek new business development opportunities:
- Ask key contacts to refer you to other hiring prospects.
- Query registered candidates to identify commercial opportunities within the companies where they work or have attended interview.
- Conduct periodic drive-rounds within the territory to identify new business prospects.
- Utilise company websites, trade publications and newspapers to identify companies who are hiring and to monitor advertised jobs in target clients.
- Develop and encourage cross selling opportunities across divisions and other businesses within Antal.
- Research prospect companies and contacts and make telephone calls to them to establish need.
- Build a list of 250 contacts that have/will have recruitment needs within the next 6 months. Keep the list updated through regular communication and refresh as necessary.
- Develop relationships with target clients/contacts through regular communication including face to face meetings to establish their recruitment needs.
- Conduct regular formalised reviews with key contacts, taking and acting upon feedback, offering innovative solutions, and constantly seeking to improve upon our service.
- Develop and deliver solutions that will delight your customers and create value in your business.
- Identify Preferred Supplier and Tender opportunities, taking responsibility (with the support of your Director and Office Manager) from the presentation stage through to implementation and management of the contract.
- Evaluate client satisfaction every time a job is filled or closed by regularly reviewing responses through our Satisfaction Survey and aiming for 100% satisfaction.
- Maximise candidate flow through utilisation of all available channels with emphasis on networking for candidate referrals and re-registrations.
- Regularly review advertising to ensure a high standard of content and statutory compliance at all times.
- Ensure that candidate registration procedure adheres to company standards and complies with prevailing recruitment legislation.
- Make sure that candidates are proactively and professionally represented to both open jobs and prospective clients.
- Keep in constant contact with registered candidates, building a good professional relationship, identifying commercial opportunities and giving the best possible service.
- Maintain professional contact with placed candidates offering our services to them in their new capacity as a potential client, and constantly seeking to improve upon our service
- Evaluate candidate satisfaction by regularly reviewing responses through our Satisfaction Survey and aiming for 100% satisfaction.
- Deliver an end-to-end consultancy service, constantly exceeding candidate expectations.
- Be a considerate team player, taking on a fair share of communal tasks, attending and contributing to team and office meetings, and joining in company functions and corporate entertaining