An opportunity has become available for a UK Resourcing Analyst role in London. This role supports the Resourcing Managers in the UK, as well as working closely with the EMEA Organisational Development & Human Resources (ODHR) team and the EMEA and US resourcing teams.
My client are a global and established consultancy based in the city of London.
The role of the Resourcing Team is to ensure that the business remains agile in its response to client demands and has the right people deployed on the right projects at the right time. Through thoughtful staffing, the team drives a balance between the career development of our client-facing staff and the needs of the business.
The role-holder will need to be a committed individual, who combines high emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills. They will thrive in a reactive fast-paced environment and be comfortable managing conflicting priorities. The role holder will have strong organisational and administration skills and be comfortable working as part of a team as well as individually under their own initiative. The successful candidate will need to anticipate the needs of the team and be confident in responding to queries from the business. The role is critical to the success of the wider Resourcing Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the resourcing system appropriately reflects people's forecast utilisation through regular communication with project teams and timely entry of all staffing updates.
- Prepare weekly summaries of staff availability and project allocations for team staffing meetings.
- Prepare utilisation statistics for the Resource Managers and provide analysis of variances from forecast.
- Identify longer term patterns of over and under utilisation via tracking, maintaining and reporting on operational effectiveness and utilisation.
- Create and update skills and development matrix for client facing staff to be used in project allocation decisions.
- Continuously seek to improve and strengthen the resourcing processes both in the UK and throughout EMEA.
- Share knowledge with resourcing teams throughout EMEA and the US to ensure the best use of available resource globally.
Background and Qualifications
- Consulting/professional services background is advantageous.
- Strong analysis and presentation capabilities, with good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree qualified or equivalent (ideal but not essential)
- Has a sense of urgency with an ability and willingness to respond and adapt to changing situations quickly.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability, the ability to juggle demands and prioritize requests and deadlines accordingly.
- Diligent with attention to detail.
- Personable and professional even when working under pressure or to tight deadlines.
- Has a collaborative approach, possesses strong communication skills and is a natural communicator able to tailor communication style to people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships.
- A high level of integrity is critical due to the confidential nature of our work, client base and employee information.
??40,000 - ??50,000 plus benefits