Construction Recruitment Consultant (Contractors)
Construction Recruitment Consultant (Contractors) - Whiteley
- Do you want to get away from the stuffy corporate world of recruitment?
- Do you want to work in a mature, friendly environment where hard work is rewarded and appreciated?
- Are you looking to join a forward-thinking independent business where you'll be treated as an adult, with trust, autonomy and support?
If you think this is too good to be true, then read on???
Why this company is different?
Our client is one of the largest independent recruitment companies to specialise in the construction and technical sector. They don't have to adhere to the strict guidelines like the more corporate companies, instead they can adapt quickly to their market. Due to their ongoing success, this company is growing year on year and have established a team of expert recruiters. People are valued in this business - there is a friendly yet mature working environment where management support their employees and treat them as professionals, instead of micromanaging them.
What benefits are on offer?
- Impressive commission structure
- Monthly incentives for budget hitters - early finish / vouchers
- Quarterly team incentives
- Annual cash bonus for top achievers
- 8am until 5pm
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression - growing company
- Relaxed work environment with a team culture
- Autonomy to build your own business
What desk will you cover?
You will work on a warm perms desk specialising in contractors across rail, roads, office. With a PSL across the South West, you'll be billing from day one. It will be a full 360 role, with existing client relationships for you to maintain a relationship with.
What we're looking for?
- At least 1 years' perms recruitment experience - any perms recruitment experience will be considered
- A proactive individual with a can-do attitude
- You can manage a busy workload without being micromanaged
- Confident at building rapport with clients and developing longstanding relationships
Want to find out more?
Have a chat with Ben Godfrey or apply now!