IT Recruitment Consultant
IDPP Consulting is a specialist recruitment company of which focus' on working with IT and Telecoms professionals. IDPP is entering it's 12th year of successful trading and due to a number of opportunities landing positively in 2017, we are now ready to drive the next phase of growth.
We are offering genuine opportunities for Ambitious & Determined Recruitment Professionals!
You may be working in an IT or Digital recruitment setting, alternatively, you may be a talented sales or recruitment professional in an unrelated vertical seeking the rewards and progression offered by an outstanding business within a limitless and unrestricted sector? If so we want to hear from you!
- An entirely open approach to basic salaries so as to attract the very best new colleagues at all levels
- An open-ended bonus scheme which is highly lucrative and simple to understand!
- Ongoing training and support so as to ensure colleague's talent and hard work produce the rewards they seek
- Opportunities to move into people management
- Opportunities to launch new specialist divisions and teams within IDPP
- Swift career progression at all levels that keeps pace with a colleague's success, determination and personal achievement
- Benefits to include Healthcare for you and your family, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, mobile phone insurance etc
Who we're looking for:
We want to hear from recruiters who are tired with the same rhetoric they hear day to day from their existing company promising this and promising that. You might be at a point where you no longer wish to do 360 recruitment and instead would prefer to just hunt and win clients, we can support your desire!
- If you are looking to stay doing a 360 role we would ideally look for a min of 2 years' experience in ANY white collar sector
- If you are looking to drop the 360 role and focus purely on clients with dedicated administrative support, we would ideally look for 4-5+ years experienced in any white collar sector
- You may not have any recruitment experience but instead might be selling Technology products, we would be interested in hearing from you if you have 6+ years selling IT products i.e. software, hardware, cloud etc.
You will primarily be responsible for winning new business and nurturing the account growth whilst working alongside dedicated Account Managers, the key to your success is to continuously add to your sales pipeline via face to face and phone based client interaction.
I'd be delighted to hear from you if we provisionally sound like a business you may consider becoming a big part of! We are very approachable, friendly & discreet. So get in touch today !