Entry-level International Recruitment Consultant - LONDON
Entry-level International Recruitment Consultant - LONDON - German Speakers
If you speak German and you are looking for an opportunity to start an international career in recruitment, what we have to offer will definitely interest you!
We are looking for German speakers willing to relocate to London, or already living in London, to join our German team. With an award winning in-house training academy, we are willing to invest in your growth and teach you all the skills you will need to become an excellent recruiter.
Once the training period is completed you will manage your own market on a 360 scale, handling both clients and candidates. This will provide you with the opportunity to have significant influence and enjoy a broad and varied working life.
Our London office is based in the heart of the city, in 32nd floor of Citi Bank building in Canary Wharf. Next to the best view in town we offer subsidized gym membership, regular social events and most importantly great atmosphere and chance to earn your first big money - up to 40,000 OTE in your first year.
Your daily tasks will contain:
* Building new client relationships through business development on European markets
* Negotiating , selling and delivering offers to your clients and candidates
* Coordinating the entire 360 recruitment process
* Advertising vacancies, processing applications and shortlisting candidates
What we are looking for:
* Ambition and motivation
* Good communication skills
* Ability to listen and apply feedback and training
* Fluency in English and German
If we caught your attention, please apply today and get a chance to visit our office at one of the upcoming Experience Days.
Send your CV to or call me on or ext 7133
*Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship