Trainee Recruitment Consultant
What an opportunity to join an award winning international recruitment firm that's been established for over 30 years!
With an international presence across the UK, Europe, USA, Asia Pacific and Middle East coupled with a billion pound annual revenue, this is the ideal place to start your recruitment journey.
Two key considerations.
1) You will have sales or recruitment experience.
2) You will be career driven and ambitious.
Our client is a specialist in staffing services with vital ingredients to their success - the training provided, the quality of people in their team and the loyalty developed.
Now looking for talented Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join an extremely successful team in Manchester.
What can you expect?
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join a tight-knit team in finding the ideal candidates for clients within STEM industries (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
Utilising your excellent communication skills, you will source and headhunt candidates for an array of high level contract or permanent positions.
With support from senior experts in the industry, you will be given the tools to excel in attracting candidates through adverts, job boards and social media.
You will show confidence when screening and interviewing candidates in order to match them to suitable vacancies.
You will also become adept in advising both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
What's in it for you?
You can enjoy a number of benefits which include...
* ??18,000 to ??25,000 starting salary with a clear progression to a consultant within a 12 month period (majority do this within 6 months). Basic salary could be ??32,000 by the end of your second year
* Uncapped, individual commission scheme. Expect to be earning ??40,000+ at 12 months and seeing your income grow (top consultants earn a 6 figure salary)
* Excellent benefits; private healthcare, dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership
* Share scheme; 3 year scheme which could see you double your investment after buying shares on a monthly basis
* All expenses paid trips to a range of exotic locations, including Las Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella and Dubai
* Monthly Lunch Clubs in Michelin Star restaurants
If you think you have the competitive edge to join a truly global organisation, then what are you waiting for?