Are you an experienced recruiter looking for an opportunity to develop your career with an award winning business? Are you an exceptional sales professional looking for your first role within recruitment? Or are you perhaps an ambitious graduate looking for an autonomous and rewarding career ?
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join our growing Sales recruitment team in Manchester, to specialise in recruiting Sales professionals. Based on the level of experience you have, our salary range is ??18, 000 to ??30, 000 as a base salary - plus an uncapped bonus scheme on top that is very lucrative. Top performers can easily earn 2 or 3 times their base salary in bonuses
Here at Search Consultancy we know just what it takes to give you the knowledge and tools you need to become a successful recruiter. In fact, we've been awarded platinum status as 'investors in people' which means we can put our money where our mouth is in terms of training the very best.
What we're looking for:
- Influencing and selling ability
- Drive and passion to exceed targets and objectives
- A hunger to learn and become a expert within your vertical
- We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills
- You will also need exceptional listening skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
Search Consultancy was established over 30 years ago, we have an enviable reputation with our clients and candidates making us one of the leading recruitment businesses across the UK. We have several specialist divisions, but the Sales division is extremely unique. You will work with a range of clients across several sectors, meaning no two days are the same. You will form rewarding relationships with Sales professionals, who are by nature - very engaging characters. Your clients and candidates alike will value the crucial service you offer.
Typically you would be responsible for the following:
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings across the Northern region
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy, and exceptional listening skills above all else. This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don't micro-manage. We work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission and we want you to have a long term career with the business.
What can we offer you?
- Uncapped commission
- Award winning training and ongoing professional development
- Fantastic career development with a clearing defined career path
- Recognition and reward, including exceptional performance nights out and annual awards dinner
- A senior management team who have a vast amount of experience, enthusiasm and passion.
- A great team, who have regular social events - you really will make lifelong friends in Search.
If you are looking for a career with great earning potential and the chance to join an absolutely fantastic bunch of people in our Manchester offices then what are you waiting for? Contact us today either by phone or e-mail for a no obligation chat to learn just why Search Consultancy is the recruitment company of choice for the many.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.