Our friendly successful team in Basingstoke are currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic person to join their busy fast paced office. Situated close to the town centre in beautifully modern offices the team are looking for someone to work with them on placing candidates into permanent jobs. There is plenty of existing business for a new member to be helping with plus been given the opportunity to grow and develop business relationships of their own. Tate are noted to have a great training program for any new starters!
- Working with existing clients to help source and select candidates to fill open job vacancies
- Engaging with and interviewing prospective candidates
- Organising and coordinating multiple interviews
- Briefing candidates and giving the best service from initial meeting with up to placement of their dream job
- Responsible for creating and using existing marketing tools to help grow our business
- Calling and meeting with prospective clients to introduce our services and providing consultative advice
- Up-selling other Tate services , such as staff training and providing apprentices
- Responsible for completing own compliance and administrative tasks
- Managing in house database (Adapt) along with emailing
- Complete autonomy given on how you handle your day to day activities
- Must be hardworking, enthusiastic and very importantly able to have fun!
- Organised and meticulous
- Able to multitask, ALOT!
- Confident in speaking with/ meeting prospective client and candidates
- Resilience and positive attitude
- We are interested in speaking with people of previous recruitment experience, however if you feel you have the right skill set and the passion to do it we would also consider someone without a recruitment background
- Salary depending on experience ??22,000- ??28,000 basic plus uncapped commission
- Start with 23 holidays + Birthday off, one year aditional holiday per year of service
- Pension plan
- Lifestyle benefits
If you like the sound of the above and feel you have the right skills for the post then please apply now! Or to find out more please call Chelsea Moor on .Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.