Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
This company is a fast growing business with unrivalled access to firms in the Technology industry and a management team with over 30 years of experience within Recruitment.
They pride themselves on their business model of internal promotion, all the Managers and Directors here started their career here as a Trainee, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant.
To achieve their vision of being the best and largest Technology Recruitment Consultancy, they need ultra-focused, motivated young professionals to help drive their business growth and ensure they maintain their position as the leading provider of personnel to the Technology markets.
It's a fun job being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, but to be successful you need to be inquisitive, self-motivated and have a passionate desire to achieve.
Your Responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant???
- Proactively source Candidates using mediums such as LinkedIn, social media, databases, advertising, referrals etc.
- Gain new business from prospective clients and leverage the business with current clients by cold calling and attending networking events
- Headhunt senior candidates (VPs, Directors etc) to gain their interest in a new opportunity
- Write job ads and respond to suitable applicants for the roles
- Understand each Candidate's current situation and comprise a shortlist of suitable candidates to present to your client
- Manage the entire process and act as a liaison between client and candidate by assessing client needs, sourcing candidates, arranging interviews, extending offers to candidates and negotiating between client and candidate
- Offer both Candidate and Client advice and handle their expectations during the process
- Sell the role to the candidate and the candidate to your client
You will receive extensive on-the-job Recruitment training coupled with the personal development you are looking for - in return we need you to enjoy the challenge of working in a competitive, target driven environment and to go above and beyond the normal call of duty.
What they're looking for???
- Recent graduates or college leavers with some B2B or commercial sales experience
- Strong and confident communicators and relationship developers
- Passion to be successful and deliver the best to your clients and candidates
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Target driven and money-motivated individuals
Does this sound like the perfect role for you?
If so, apply now and we'll come back to you within the week the discuss your application and arrange your interview.