Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Job Type: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT Sales
Job Location: Didsbury, South Manchester
Job Salary: Basic salary of between ??18,000 and ??22,000 with an uncapped commission with a realistic first year OTE of ??30,000+
Wee are recruiting for a well established specialist IT sales recruitment company who are looking to add a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant into their fun and driven team in Didsbury, if you are looking to move into recruitment and join a company that value their employees, offer full training and ongoing support as well as a clear progression path then this could be the role for you right now!
- Opportunity to work on senior sales roles in the technology sector for global companies
- Generating new business by identifying prospect opportunities and converting sales leads to increase sales activity
- You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of clients and candidates alike
- Operating in a 360 capacity, managing both client and candidate expectations.
- Advertising vacancies and sourcing candidates from advert responses, job boards and social media including Linkedin
- Using sales, business development, marketing and networking techniques to attract business from clients.
- Managing existing key accounts and assisting with their recruitment requirements
- Working Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Role would suit someone who is proactive and new business focused who is looking to move into recruitment
- Great communication skills with the ability to build relationships effectively
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 12 months sales experience however this can be in any sector
- Must be driven, self motivated and hungry to succeed
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
- Basic salary of between ??18,000 and ??22,000 is offered depending on experience
- Uncapped commission with a realistic first year OTE of ??30,000+
- Full training and ongoing support is given by experienced consultants and external trainers
- Clear career progression path with opportunity for 3 promotions and 3 pay rises in first 3 years
- Great benefits included as well as team and company incentives
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity and look to arrange an interview please click APPLY now or contact Chelsey Reynolds at Cordant People - Manchester.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer