Recruitment Consultant - Temps
Yellow Bricks are an independent recruitment agency based in the heart of Marlow.
Our people are who make our business so we are very specific in our requirements. We are hiring a person who can demonstrate career longevity, a customer centric working practice as well as lots of enthusiasm, a natural sales person who is outgoing and confident in their approach.
The role of a recruitment consultant is to build sustainable relationships with existing and prospect candidates and clients through the delivery of sound recruitment solutions. Honesty is our policy so we need a real genuine peoples person, someone who goes above and beyond to get the job done with your clients and candidates best interests in mind. You will be tasked to bring new clients on board as well as effectively service existing clients to a high standard in and around the local area using a consultative approach, therefore a likeable and friendly outlook is key.
Every day you will be in face-to-face contact with our candidates and clients therefore the way you present yourself is key, we will expect you to be articulate with excellent English writing skills. With no two days the same and in a busy market, this role is not for the feint hearted. We will invest in our colleagues with coaching and development to ensure you showcase your recruiting talents to the best of your ability.
- Build, sustain and convert a pipeline of prospect clients
- Consistently generate weekly and monthly revenue based on agreed targets
- Develop a deep understanding of the local hiring market
- Provide a 360 recruitment service to all clients
- Register new candidates every week
- Book and attend visits with prospective clients
- Source and represent candidates of a high caliber
- Attend client site meetings, present and deliver solution packages
- Resource for vacancies following client brief
- Create adverts and marketing campaigns
- Proactively market the brand through social media and local community channels
- Account Manage clients to a VIP standard
- Record activities using an in-house system
- Monitor candidate eligibility, references and other compliances
- Provide outstanding levels of Customer Service to all partners
- Attend weekly 121 with your line manager
- Complete weekly KPI sheets
- Report on activity during monthly reviews
- Manage temp activity
- Assist with credit control
- Help to create content to market Yellow Bricks
- A-C grades in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Proven Sales experience
- Recruitment experience desirable
- Well presented and highly articulate
- Drivers License and own car
If you are interested in joining Yellow Bricks, apply now.