Graduate Consultant - Recruitment Consultant - London
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain real experience in a professional environment? We are currently on the lookout for ambitious and driven graduates to earn a place on our graduate training scheme this year in a number of UK locations our offices are based in.
The company is looking to hire is a global recruitment firm specialising in the Human Resource sector. The company has offices in several European countries such as England, Germany, France and Austria with plans to expand in three other European countries in the coming years. The role being offered is to work in the company's flagship store based in London's financial sector. As well as offering an extensive and ongoing training programme the successful candidate will also be rewarded with an opportunity to be placed into the companies leading sales team. The company places HR personnel into some of the UK's largest companies across a variety of sectors.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant :
The role is to be placed in a fast paced and exciting environment within one of the firms most successful teams. Gaining one to one training from leading consultants within the business you will learn the full 360 degree recruitment process.
The requirements of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant :
• A graduate with a minimum 2:2 degree classification, or be of graduate calibre
• Personable and confident with strong communication skills both face-to-face and on the phone
• Ready for a challenge that rewards hard work and dedication
• Resilient and commercially minded, with a strong work ethic
• A desire and open mindedness to learn and up skill
• B2B experience is desirable
The Benefits package of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant :
• A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer. To put this into context, our consultants usually achieve OTE of ??35k in their first year, which increases to ??45-80k in years 2 and 3. The earning potential within this industry however could take you up to a 6-figure salary if you're good.
• Global and national recognition events, for example, our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
• A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance. Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.