Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
Have you just come to the end of university and are looking at getting into a new and exciting job? Do you want something that is fast paced and allows you to make a lot of money? Do you want to make a transition into a fun and sociable environment? Then we want to hear from you???
Why get into recruitment? Recruitment allows you to not only make a lot of money but also have a quick, fast career progression. It is perfect for those coming out of university who have had either sales experience in the past, played sport to a high level or someone who has a solid academic record.
Training for an Entry Level Recruitment candidate:
- 1 week intense training with director
- On the job training and monthly appraisals
- Quarterly workshops with outside trainers
- All inclusive trips to New York for top conferences
What does a daily basis look in an Entry Level Recruitment:
- Scanning CV's and calling potential candidates
- Interviewing and prepping candidates
- Searching social media and head hunting individuals
- Writing adverts to attract new candidates
- Building on new and existing relationships
- Going to client meetings
- Calling up clients and selling candidates in
Recruitment is extremely fast paced and requires that kind of person who wants to excel in their career and is willing to work hard in order to achieve any goals. We are looking for people who are competitive, enthusiastic, resilient, determined, hard working, someone who really wants to get stuck into a company and do well.
What incentives could you expect in recruitment?
- Uncapped commission with a base salary of ??22,000 (OTE ??40,000)
- Lunch clubs to the best restaurants in London
- Team building exercises including paintballing, go carting and cocktail making
- Free bar in the office and breakfast provided everyday
- 3x holidays abroad each year for top billers
- Free gym membership
- Company phone and laptop
- London living allowance
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection