Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT/Engineering
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the most in demand sectors in recruitment at the moment.
Our client is seeking a Trainee Consultant to join their IT or Engineering division at their established Birmingham offices with a focus on progression and financial reward.
This is a company that requires energy, effort and time but in return will provide you with excellent training and a route to progression that will see you going from strength to strength.
What you will be doing:
- Resourcing candidates for IT or Engineering based vacancies (Job boards, Social Media, Referrals)
- Speaking with candidates over the phone and interviewing them face to face to judge their suitability for the roles
- Liaising with clients to book candidates in for interviews and to generate new vacancies
- Lead generation and Business development calls to increase the number of vacancies that are available
You will need to be:
- Either a graduate (2:2 or above) or have some direct sales experience
- Be confident speaking over the phone and in person
- Persuasive and able to sell whether that be a candidate to a client or the business to a prospective client
- Stand out from the crowd - What differentiates you from others? (Sports, Hobbies, past experience, accolades or achievements)
- Prepared to work longer hours than usual, work in a fast paced environment and work towards targets
The benefits of the role:
- Up to ??20k starting salary (??18 - 20k depending on experience)
- Uncapped commission
- Bonuses based on target hitting, prizes for competition winners and incentives to do well throughout the year
- Pension and Holiday allowance
- Work social events: Christmas party, Monthly drinks, Lunch clubs and Trips away for successful months