Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare Temps
Sector: Healthcare Contract Temps
Basic Salary: ??17,500 - ??27,000 (based upon sector experience).
OTE: Uncapped and open ended
Benefits: Full Benefits package
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire. City Centre.
Our client is a highly successful multi-sector recruitment agency with a small network of offices located in a number of cities across the UK. Due to growth, they are looking to strengthen the team based in the centre of Leeds. They have a large client portfolio and a very experienced team and are looking to attract the best talent within their healthcare team.
They are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their very busy and dynamic healthcare division. You will be responsible for placing candidates in temporary staff into Framework and Non Framework roles across the region. The role is diverse and interesting and will include:
- Generating new business via direct sales and marketing campaigns
- Building close relationships with customers to ensure long-term growth by delivering a first-class recruitment service.
- Interviewing and attracting applicants to the business
- Social media and networking
- Accurate and timely administration.
- You will be confident, self-motivated and have the drive and tenacity to achieve in a highly rewarding but competitive industry.
- Have a strong and tenacious personality and the ability to thrive in a targeted sales environment.
- Be a real "people person" and enjoy communicating with your clients
- Have a strong work ethic and approach to time management
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant (any sector)
- A reliable team player with rapid and accurate data entry skills.
- Driving Licence essential as client visits will need to be made.
This is a permanent role and will suit a career minded recruitment professional who is looking to forge a long-term career within a professional and success led market leading recruitment consultancy.
Apply in confidence.