Recruitment Consultant - BCE Perms
Package to ??30,000
Our client is an exceptionally well-respected recruitment business with an innovative business model and a positive industry reputation. They operate across a wide number of professionally biased sectors and have a motivated, dedicated and experienced workforce who are committed to delivering exceptional customer services. They hire consultative sellers who can develop long-term, sustainable relationships with their candidates and clients.
With a turnover of over ??175m and a workforce of over 500 employees, they are large enough to win blue chip business but small enough to care about local business requirements.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, you will be a motivated and career-focused consultant who is looking for an open-ended opportunity to progress.
• Recruiting within the fast-paced BCE Temp market.
• Using marketing, business, social media and competitor leads to develop existing company contacts and a candidate database.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates to ensure future business.
• Reviewing applications, managing interviews, considering candidates and shortlists.
• Consultative sales.
• Identifying and evaluating the recruitment needs of clients.
• Providing creative solutions to employers' recruitment issues.
• Negotiating fees and terms.
• Excellent recruitment skills and be able to communicate at all levels.
• Self-motivated, committed, ambitious, driven, career-minded and confident.
• A pro-active nature with the drive and determination to succeed within a competitive environment.
• Target driven with a positive attitude to providing exceptional service.
• An entrepreneurial approach and the ability to develop and nurture relationships.
• Computer literate.
• A highly competitive salary and benefits package.
• Industry leading training.
• Fantastic opportunities for career and personal development.
• Performance-oriented business rewarding results.
• Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for.
• 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company.
• REC IRP - "Best large recruitment company to work for".
In return, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, uncapped commission and an open-ended career path.