Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
A Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity has arisen for a career minded individual to join an established finance recruitment consultancy based in Sheffield.
The role of a trainee recruitment consultant is challenging, demanding and highly rewarding. It is a professional career for those who have the drive and determination to be successful and would like to compete and work in a professional sales and business orientated environment.
The Recruitment Firm
- Global brand within the finance recruitment sector
- Established for over 15 years
- Large number of blue chip clients throughout the world
- Multiple award winners, Virgin Fast track, Best Place to Work, Investors in People accredited
- Huge investors in their people - Trainee Recruitment Consultant career plan
- Organic growth policy
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Salary, Benefits & Incentives!
- Basic Salary - ??18k-??20k
- Uncapped bonus scheme - OTE ??35K 1st year!
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant training programme
- Full Company benefits - Pension, 23 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Private healthcare scheme
- High Achievers Rewards
- Free parking
- Structured personal and career development platform
- Phenomenal company culture
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The role
- Generate new clients through sales calls, meetings and networking
- Managing existing client base to maximise revenue and deliver high quality service
- Attend client service meetings
- Identify and recruit highly skilled candidates
- Support and mentor candidates throughout the hiring process
- Prepare candidates for interviews
- Write effective job adverts and market them on major job boards
- Negotiate terms of business and remuneration packages
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Candidate profile
- Graduate or of graduate calibre
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills - Witten and verbal
- Natural rapport builder with good social skills
- Career minded with an abundance of drive and determination
- Resilient, hardworking and motivated!
Why choose Ask Talent Solutions for your next career move?
Of the many recruitment companies offering Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles we like to think we are a little bit different, here's a few reasons why:
- Established - We have over 35 years combined recruitment experience focusing on Graduate, Trainee and Entry level recruitment consultant vacancies
- Process - In EVERY case we are able to shorten the hiring process by putting you in front of the people who make hiring decisions. No long winded processes here, we cut to the chase!
- Support - In depth preparation for every interview at every stage. We add a significant advantage to your application, massively improving your chances of landing the job!
- Partnership -No assessment days, no need to shout the loudest, this is all about working with you on an individual basis to highlight your unique talents and qualities
- Unique - We have exclusive vacancies unique to us that aren't on the open market. Giving our candidates a selection of outstanding entry level recruitment roles
- Proven - We have placed literally thousands of graduate and trainee recruitment consultants in to high profile recruitment positions. Our clients trust us, our candidates rave about us and we consistently deliver results for both time and time again