Probe is an established recruitment consultancy within Manufacturing, Engineering, Design, Finance and Sales. Over the last 24 years we have developed a vast number of relationships with key clients in this sector, and we support them with a range of middle, senior, and executive management requirements.
Having achieved 25% revenue growth during 2017, and on course for similar growth levels in 2018, we are now looking to grow our sales team going into 2019. Some of the features you can expect from working for Probe Recruitment include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme - You could earn up to 30% of the fees that you generate, and you can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries - Commensurate with experience. The salary band for Graduate Trainees is to ??20,000, Consultants is to ??26,000, and for Senior Consultants it's up to ??32,000.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway - To Team Leader or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful team, some of whom have worked here for over 18 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided - After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment - This is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Friendly Hours of Work - Compared to many other consultancies.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives where you can win prizes, Michelin Star meals, overseas trips and office days out. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you have previous recruitment or sales experience, and are looking to join a successful and growing business, I'd be very keen to discuss these opportunities with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement.