Recruitment Consultant - Risk, Compliance & Governance (Perm or Contra
Recruitment Consultant - Risk, Compliance & Governance (Perm or Contract)
City of London
Basic to ??45k + Excellent Bonus + Benefits
We are keen to talk to an ambitious recruiter to join our City-based client to focus on Risk, Compliance or Governance roles within a range of financial services clients including investment houses, management consultancies and audit & tax firms.
The role will be tailored to your experience and career interests. You may choose to focus within Risk, Compliance, Quantitative Analytics or Governance.
The firm are specialists in their chosen area with a respected client-base. There is a happy, friendly team, a fantastic commission structure, and a good work/life balance that is not obsessed with KPIs.
Key attributes of the role are
- Working within an established, supportive team
- Capitalising on existing clients
- Professional environment
- Career and personal development
- Top package with excellent bonus structure and benefits
- Be experienced in financial services recruitment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise at a senior level
- Preferably be educated to degree level
Apply online, see WatersBarnes.com, or talk to Simon Waters direct.