Recruitment Consultant - Part time
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for your next challenge?
Usay Compare is the largest private health insurance intermediary in the UK. We help thousands of people acquire health care policies which are right for their needs and are competitive across the market.
As Usay are growing, we are now looking for a part time Recruitment Consultant to join our Operations team and help drive our search for talent as well as identify and develop new channels for finding great candidates. The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running and will be responsible for the success of the recruitment team within Usay Compare.
What we can offer you
- Attractive salary of between ??30,000-??40,000 pro rata, depending on skills and experience
- Flexible part time hours
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Friendly, fast paced working environment
- Modern offices with excellent facilities
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career within our company
- Extensive recruitment experience, including headhunting to find the right candidates, for the right role, every time
- Strong commercial business acumen and proven success in a similar role
- Ambition to drive the brand of Usay to ensure we become an employer of choice
- Experience of using a successful ATS along with a wide variety of social media outlets to search for top talent
- Experience of supporting, developing, coaching and mentoring hiring managers and recruitment consultants to enable them to understand, identify recruitment requirements, job adverts and role profiles while looking to identify skills gaps in our current workforce
- Previous experience of working with others to build, develop, maintain and update a comprehensive companywide recruitment plan to support the growth of the organisation
- Previous experience of developing and implementing recruitment policies and procedures
- Ability to engage at a senior level with credibility and offer a truly consultative approach