Is your career not progressing fast enough? Are you not being challenged enough? How about considering a change of career? Think about recruitment!
Originally set up in 1995, Achievers Resource Solutions has expanded to include offices in Dublin, Balbriggan and Newry. We have been around the block - we have seen recessions and good times come and go. And we know how to recruit and manage people for both. We're in the growth phase of our business and have lots of opportunities for like-minded people. Past recruitment experience is not essential, we're looking for people who can sell and build relationships with clients and follow through on every opportunity.
As a Recruitment Consultant based in our office in Newry, you will receive ongoing training and development throughout your career and work in a team of hard-working people that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too. We offer an environment for recruiters to have a well paid and balanced lifestyle.
What we offer!
- Great career prospects
- Independence??? running and building your own operation
- First-class training
- Excellent remuneration that match your skills, and hard work
- A dynamic environment where you will never be bored
- Recruitment is an exciting career where you will have autonomy over your own desk and potential
As a Recruitment Consultant, some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships
- Selling our recruitment services and negotiate the rates of business
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiate salary packages and present suitable candidates to clients
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Achievers Resource Solutions commercial performance
The Successful Candidate:
- You are commercially focused with a minimum of 2 years' sales experience
- You are empathetic, energetic, a lateral thinker and a good influencer
- You are competitive, independent, results oriented and with a drive to succeed