Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham City Centre
Are you looking for a job with excitement,challenge and financial rewards?
Are you willing to push yourself and put in extra work to be given the appreciation you deserve in return?
Three60 are looking for career driven individuals of a high calibre to join an expanding and highly successful recruitment agency. You will be working within a diverse culture of experienced recruiters who are on hand to help you transition into the industry.
As a Trainee Consultant you will undertake a various number of tasks on a day to day including:
- Building your own base of candidates through sourcing CV's from job boards, creating Job Adverts and headhunting via social media
- Interviewing potential candidates; telephone and face to face interviews means you will be speaking to and meeting a lot of people so you must be chatty and outgoing
- Organising interviews with clients - Organisation is a must! You will be sending your best candidates to clients in hope of placements so must stay on top of everything
- Strengthening your relationships with your client base - This can mean weekly check ins, client meetings outside of the office and also getting updates of the roles your clients are searching for
- Building new relationships with potential clients- This is where your personality comes into it. You need to win on new business to build up your existing client base so a sales background will massively help here
Some of the fantastic benefits on offer:
- A generous and compeitive starting salary
- Uncapped commission which can dramatically increase your annual salary
- Performance related incentives including vouchers, dinners and nights out
- Social events for the office (All paid for!) including city visits, high class dinners and monthly celebration drinks
- A training programme tailored to your needs and skills
We are looking for:
- Degree educated or degree calibre individuals - Maybe you have great A-levels or some unique experience that you prioritised over University that would make you stand out
- Driven and motivated- Are you ready to showcase your energy and demonstrate your drive to succeed?
- Sales or recruitment experience desirable- If you've already had experience in the industry or have been involved in sales then you will know what it takes to succeed and most likely have what it takes
- Positivity, ability to push past rejection and problem solve- Sometimes it can be competitive and stressful and we need individuals who can rise above the challenge and show they are capable of overcoming adversity
If you think you are ready for your next career move - then apply below so we can get the ball rolling!