Are you a driven, motivated, individual looking for a new challenge? If so, read on...
We're seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated Recruitment Consultant who has previous experience in a fast paced recruitment environment in the healthcare sector to join our team in Prescot, Merseyside.
- Up to ??24K per annum + commission
- Service related holidays plus birthday leave
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and ultimately grow the desk in line with company targets and contractual requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing candidates
- Utilise sales and negotiation skills to achieve required monthly targets
- Maintaining online presence through social networking, including headhunting suitable candidates
- Using internal database to match the right candidate to client vacancy
- Adhere to contractual compliance requirements and recruitment policies
- Meet deadlines and adhering to internal weekly KPIs
- Preparing CVs/security documents and correspondence to forward to client
- Informing candidates about the outcome of application for positions
- Any other reasonable duties
To apply for this role you will need:
- Experience in recruitment
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Excellent relationship building skills, candidate relationship management and a passion for people
- Excellent interpersonal skills: confidence interacting and communicating at all levels
- Self-motivation and excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- You will have good business acumen and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work and achieve set monthly targets
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.