Experienced recruitment Consultant (IT/ Technology) - Fareham.
Experienced IT Recruitment Consultant - Fareham.
TXM Technology are based in the brilliant cams Hall estate, Fareham.
We are a niche technology recruitment and resource management business.
We pride ourselves on having built a very loyal, niche and highly engaged client and candidate community. Covering Core IT, Digital Solutions and Cyber Technology. We work with clients to turn the lights on. Build world leading products. And then we help them keep it safe. All whilst striving to create a brilliant engagement profile - our central goal being to create positive outcomes for all involved.
It really is our only KPI. In that what we do makes a positive contribution for all. No matter the situation and commercial landscape. If it doesn't add value and make real positive change. We don't do it.
Although we are part of a established and very successful ??200 million pound group. We are independent and we do things our own way. And it is this independence that allows us to build our business in what we think is a new and genuinely different way.
We want independent, positive and responsible people in our team. We don't have a single KPI - and if you need KPI's. This isn't the business for you. But we are very proud of one very significant stat. Over 95% of all candidates that are supported through the process within our client community, get offered the role if they get through to a final interview stage.
Of those 95%. The vast majority are still with the client and enjoying their job. Over 12 months after placement. This year we will do this over 150 times for over 150 candidates and clients - and we take great pride that we add real value and we are viewed as positive partners by all. Indeed many, many of our new clients this year where candidates in 2016/ 2017.
We have a community of over 40 clients that use us every year. of which over half do so on a exclusive or semi exclusive basis. These clients are local, national and international. Delivering real technology innovation and change to our shared world. And we take great pride in this - you will be working with some brilliant businesses and have a real input in how they hit their own growth and development goals.
This is a warm desk - in that you will be able to support within our client community immediately. So we will require at least two years recruitment experience, ideally within the technology space.
We offer a mature, open and supportive working environment. An excellent work from home policy. We trust our people to work to positive outcomes at all times. And although we love spending time in our brilliant offices - we are equally happy for you to do this from your home office. So would really suit working families, or people looking for a little more flexibility.
The team is quite small. In that we are currently 6 people. And we are looking to grow to 8-9 in 2019.
But are billing numbers are very impressive and we have really punched above our size in 2018. In fact we have already smashed our 2018 plan. And with a run rate and view of planned business in 2019. We are really looking forward to the New year and New challenge.
We want experienced recruiters that can split their time on an already active client community, with undertaking targeted business development. And share what we do with skill and control. Working to develop the next generation of clients. We have an excellent story, delivering brilliant solutions. within a mature and open environment.
What we need.
- 2+ years recruitment experience.
- Understanding of technology and technology focused candidate communities.
- Able to Business Develop within niche tech markets.
- Deliver outstanding service and candidate support.
- We do what we say - no short cuts.
- A passion for driving positive outcomes.
- An excellent communication profile.
- A passion to do what is correct and add value to our industry.
- Pride, independence, maturity and an ability to start each day well.
Positive mental attitude can be a cliched and easily used statement. It isn't a skill per se. And not one we insist you have, But we all start the day well here at TXM. We choose our attitude at the start of each day and support and encourage each other to drive to positive outcomes. We have a simple mission. Positive Outcomes.
What we offer.
- An excellent salary and commission scheme.
- Bonus scheme for over achievement.
- Car allowance if requested, or an uplift in salary if preferred,
- 25 days holiday, plus birthdays off for yourself and your most precious family dates.
- An excellent - none KPI - mature working environment.
- Excellent office facilities - great location for both Southampton and Portsmouth.
- Clear career progression. Earn great money whilst working with a highly experienced management team that has a real ambition to improve and develop the business. Our goal is to be the best technology recruitment team in Hampshire.
- The flexibility of a small company, whilst being supported by a national brand.
If you wish to discuss through the opportunity initially. We are happy for you to call in or speak on the phone to find out more. Fran Jones. Feel free to come and check out our brilliant facilities - TXM Technology, Home Farm, The Orangery, Cams Mill, PO16 8UT.
And if you like the what, where and why - then make a formal application and lets see if what we do fits in with your goals and career aspirations.