We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join an internal team within Basingstoke.
You will have solid proven experience of Recruitment and be confident working on a busy desk.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the running and operation of a 360 degree Permanent recruitment desk- including sales, recruitment and administration functions on a day to day basis.
- Organise resourcing staff, allocating personnel and other resources on a daily basis.
- Develop and implement new and improved administrative systems and recruitment processes as required by the needs of the business.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets for the business in conjunction with the senior management.
- Support the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including induction and training.
- Use company systems and procedures in the course of their work to the agreed company standards and monitor to review effectiveness.
- Report on agreed targets to both management and staff as required.
- Ensure the supporting resourcing and administration team complete their work to the required standard.
- Help supervise junior members of the team to include the following: training, development, motivation and results.
Our client will offer a competitive salary of between ??23-30k depending on experience - there is also a competitive bonus structure.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy