Experienced Recruitment Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an International, award winning Executive Search Consultancy. Working as part a Global team, you'll be business developing and sourcing the best talent for our clients. Each consultant specialises in a specific discipline/market, allowing them to become an expert in their field.
We are a true Executive Search firm working globally within Life Sciences. This is a highly lucrative industry and Haybury have excellent client relationships with innovative clients, throughout the world, as well as an office and strong presence in Switzerland.
At Haybury we put our people first. After building and growing a dedicated team and client portfolio over the last decade, we are now in the privileged position to be seeking our next generation leaders to work with our Business Unit Head's to drive the company toward its future goals.
In this senior appointment, you will oversee the entire Life Sciences desk including existing established clients, business development and have the opportunity to grow your team of top performing consultants. You will be able to contribute individually while driving activities and results, as well as be involved at a strategic senior level, affecting change and influencing vision.
If you have the experience and the attitude to be a success at Haybury, we'll make sure you enjoy a rewarding and successful career in search. Our incentives, training schemes and benefits are second to none.
Within this role your primary focus will be initially be on providing high quality delivery to our clients globally.
You will be/have:
- Solid experience within the recruitment industry, including Executive Search
- Solid track record in business development and account management
- Sales focused and determined to beat targets
- Excellent telephone manner as well as confidence to work internationally
- Focused, committed and result-driven, willing to go the extra mile
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Work as part of a global, award winning team
In return you will receive:
- The opportunity to work for an International, award winning Executive Search Consultancy
- A very rewarding and supportive working environment with a fantastic incentive scheme
- High earning potential with structured training and development from the start
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic team for a forward thinking company, awarded:
2018 Brighton and Hove Business Award for International Business of the year
2017 Sussex Business Award for Healthiest Workplace
2016 Sussex Business Award for 'Best Employer in Sussex'
2016 Sussex Business Award for International Business of the Year'
2016 Queens Award for Enterprise - International Trade
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please email your CV to: michelle.jackson at hayburysearch.com
For more information on Haybury please visit our website hayburysearch.com
Key words: Search, Graduate, Executive search, Executive search consultant, Executive search consultancy, Search Consultant, Search Consultancy, Recruitment, Talent acquisition, Talent, Resourcer, Sales, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, Biopharmaceutical, Biopharma, Life sciences, Biotechnology, Biotech, science