Senior Recruitment Consultant
Servoca Nursing & Care are now seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Sheffield in the provision of general nurses and healthcare assistants to nursing and care homes. You will be experienced in all aspects of temporary recruitment - enjoying sales & business development, staff recruitment & resourcing, service & planning, to help you maximise business opportunities and promote the range of services offered by the company.
Working within a busy and successful branch you will be involved in generating new business and developing existing business through telephone and face to face sales activities and ensuring profitability through sales, marketing, recruitment and administration. The successful candidate will have the ability to combine professionalism and friendliness to meet the needs of clients and workers and deliver a quality service to both, whilst consistently meeting targets.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous temporary staffing experience.
- Strong understanding of the recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes involved in supplying temporary staff;
- Proven success in achieving targets; Experience running a busy temp desk; Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in person and over the telephone;
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, workers and colleagues;
- A "Can do" attitude and the ability to think "out of the box" to maximise opportunities;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload;
- Good level of general education; and
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to generate revenue and develop profitable business;
- Demonstrable understanding and appreciation of compliance and legislative requirements in Nursing and Healthcare recruitment.
With a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the industry, Servoca Nursing and Care is a leading provider of Nurses, healthcare and support workers throughout the UK.
Servoca Nursing and Care supply to a variety of clients including private hospitals, and private nursing homes. Our reputation for quality and reliable staffing solutions has enabled us to build long-term, knowledge based relationships with our clients and nurses like. We are always keen to hear from recruiters who want to work in an environment promoting autonomy, trust and empowerment.
Our consultants run their desks as they would their own businesses - we encourage ownership & accountability and believe passionately in empowering our people to perform. Nursing is one of the most buoyant recruitment sectors and we are keen to hear from you if this is a market you are in - or would like to be in!
Sheffield City Centre - 15 minutes from Sheffield station, in the Cathedral Quarter. S12DW
Servoca Nursing and Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of ServocaPlc. Our parent company operates in a number of specialist public sector recruitment markets including healthcare, education and security. ServocaPlc has over 30 sites around the UK and have grown by over ??40m in the past 4 years.