Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - no experience needed
Based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is an exciting and dynamic professional recruitment business which has grown to become one of the UK's top 250 recruitment agencies and one of the leading businesses in the Solent region. Our business is modern and thrives on the enthusiasm and energy of our employees - we have a superb 'work hard, play hard' ethos with lots of social events, early finishes on Fridays, a company Boat Trip and lots of rewards for both individual and team sales performance. We value our people very highly and graduates that work for us have pride in the job they do and the excellent reputation we have with our customers.
Our vacancy is for a trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant where the work focusses on building relationships with customers through telephone work and sales meetings. You will be matching candidates to our clients' requirements and arranging interviews and starts for professional white collar engineering design and commercial vacancies.
You will be a recent university graduate (from any degree course), or a college leaver with A levels, and you will relish the thought of working in a successful recruitment business. You will have a competitive mindset and will be looking for a rewarding job that provides you with the opportunity to progress your career quickly. You will also be ambitious, passionate, money-motivated and driven. Your ability to communicate and to build strong relationships on the telephone will set you apart and our friendly and supportive environment will give you the opportunity to learn your role from colleagues who are very passionate about their job.
We offer excellent recruitment and sales training, mentoring and career development, team and individual incentive schemes, company events such as Goodwood races and a wide range of additional benefits. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn additional commission and bonuses so that your financial package can increase substantially every year.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around ??26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- A meritocratic environment that rewards individual achievements
- Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, a free fruit basket, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis