Interin Recruitment Consultant
Heat Recruitment are looking for ambitious individuals who share our values of professionalism, hard-work and fun, to join our award-winning team of specialist recruiters in the Financial Services, Insurance, Legal, IT and Engineering sectors.
As an Interim Recruitment Consultant you will have the opportunity to work alongside Global and Leading National Organisations whilst providing a professional service to thousands of Professionals across the country. As part of a leading Specialist Agency you will conduct sales calls to prospective and existing clients and candidates while maintaining ongoing relationships, conducting Candidate interviews and Client meetings. This is an exciting new role which gives the opportunity to be part of a growing team and to take charge of a new desk with an excellent client base already in place.
You will manage the Recruitment sales process through the complete cycle from initial contact through to purchase of interim solutions, providing first class customer service.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities (pipeline) and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity
- Ensure productivity levels are maintained to agreed targets set by the business
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- Develop leads through ethical means with a view to contacting cold prospects who are not aware of the business brand and solutions
- Manage both client and Candidate expectations through out the sales cycle ensuring open communication is maintained at all times portrayed in the best interests of the business
- Plan and develop appropriate marketing activity for each individual assignment inline with the business marketing plan
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction
- Support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
- Work towards common business practices behaviours exhibited by senior members of staff
Behaviours and Skills:
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior staff members including and not limited to; Line Managers, CEO's, MD's and HR Directors
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well presented and businesslike
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Able to commute reliably to office base
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required
- Understand features-benefits-solutions selling
- Appreciates need for consistency within company's branding and marketing mix, especially PR and the Internet.
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an organisation that really does deliver a positive impact on the recruitment process. All Heat Consultants are passionate about people and believe that this passion continually drives us to deliver a 1st class service.
We are a dedicated, hardworking team who enjoy what we do and as a result have won awards for our company culture and employee engagement.
Some of our Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
- Fantastic uncapped commission structure where you can earn up to 30% of your billings
- Quarterly bonus scheme for consistent performers
- Target related salary increases - to put you in control
- Great training and development opportunities and clearly structured progression path
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with continued service
- Ongoing competitions (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- 1 Month fully paid sabbatical after 5 years' service
- Summer and winter events
- Free gym access and bike storage
- Free fresh fruit