Resourcing Business Partner
Resourcing Business Partner Caerphilly
We are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Business Partner to join our client based in Caerphilly. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in an in-house resourcing role. Experience recruiting in compliance would be advantageous but is not a must. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Resourcing Business Partner include:
- Helping the Head of resourcing to design and develop the recruiting strategy.
- Fully involved in the end to end lifecycle - advertising and promoting roles both internally and externally, shortlisting candidates and the on boarding of new starters.
- Source and recruit new candidates through a variety of methods - database, social media, recommendations, head hunting.
- Conducting interviews using various recruiting tools to help filter candidates.
- Act as a point of contact to candidate throughout the process so help maximise the candidate experience.
To be considered for the role of Resourcing Business Partner, you will have:
Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
Solid previous experience in an in-house resourcing role.
Software packages - Microsoft Word and Excel
Ability to work with limited supervision
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at