360 Recruitment Consultant
Charles Hunter Associates is looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join us as a 360 Recruitment Consultant.
- Seamless - we need Consultants who want to become experts in the sector, ready to offer high quality candidates every time.
- Transparent - a value often missing from this industry, we aspire to always be upfront and honest with our clients and candidates. We want to build trusting relationships where people choose to come back time and time again.
- Integrity - we are trusted to provide the best candidates in the industry and we need consultants who understand how important that is.
- Consistent - our clients and candidates know that they will also receive the highest levels of customer service regardless of whether it is their first role or their hundredth.
- You will be responsible for generating new business through clients in either the Social Work or Social Care sector
- You must therefore be comfortable with calling clients who have not been approached before and comfortable selling in to them.
- You will be sourcing quality candidates from job boards, advert responses, social media, referrals and our CRM which offer thousands of workable candidates in this space.
- You will be negotiating terms of business to clients, and salary packages with both clients and candidates.
- You will often have to juggle applications, interviews, compliance processes and job offers.
- Attending exhibitions, job fairs and networking events in order to expand your client/candidate network.
- For this role, you must have experience in a previous agency Recruitment role! We are only able to look at current 360 Recruitment Consultants due to the warm nature of the desk.
- You must be ambitious and strive to achieve a Senior title as soon as possible. We push for quick progression and we need someone who will excel in this environment.
- You must be capable of working autonomously - we don't like the culture of micro management.
Charles Hunter Associates offers the perfect environment for Consultants who are looking to make their mark in a highly unsaturated market. Our sector has fewer competitors, allowing you to focus your time on building relationships rather than tackling gatekeepers.
To apply for this role, follow the instructions on the website, or you can contact Kirsty directly at to ask any questions.
Connect with Kirsty and Charles Hunter Associates on LinkedIn to be the first to hear about opportunities.