Recruitment Consultant - ??23k base - Trainee/Entry level
This highly successful City-based Recruitment company specialise in 3 high end markets - Finance, IT and Property, which are currently the most lucrative and booming sectors. The company invests heavily in marketing, putting their brand at the forefront of their specialist sectors.
They offer fantastic training which would provide you with the guidance you need to progress from Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant to Team Leader/Manager in 2 years!
This is a fantastic opportunity for confident, enthusiastic Graduates or 2nd Jobbers of Graduate calibre, who not only want to earn the money but also progress quickly within one of London's elite Recruitment firms.
Salary - ??23,000 basic starting salary with year 1 & 2 OTE: ??45,000-??70,000+ and year 3 OTE: ??70,000+
Location - City of London
Start Date - Immediate Start
You can also expect lots of fantastic incentives as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant within this company, including a generous commission structure, monthly lunches at London's finest establishments and all inclusive paid holidays abroad - you can literally live the dream and they will pick up the tab!
The company culture is competitive, ambitious and hard working, but also fun and sociable - ideal if you're looking for an enjoyable, fast-paced and vibrant working environment.
Your role as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- 360 recruitment (dealing with every aspect with both clients and candidates)
- Candidate sourcing - headhunting, cold calling, posting job adverts, networking
- Managing existing accounts
- Winning new business
- Taking detailed job specs
- Matching the best candidates to client's requirements
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Closing deals
- Hitting targets and climbing the sales leader board
What we're looking for in a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Either a Graduate or a 2nd Jobber with some commercial/sales experience
- Competitive, hard working and ambitious
- Resilience (this job can be hard at times!)
- Determination to succeed in a demanding Sales environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- A sense of humour and the ability to keep up with the banter!
If you feel that you have what it takes to make it in this business, please apply below and we will get in touch to arrange your interview within 24 hours.
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.