Recruitment Consultant- Recruitment Consultant
TFS Healthcare is an award- winning, highly successful healthcare recruitment agency that has seen year on year growth since our inception in 2010. Ranked for the past 3 years in "The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for'' and "Ranked 3rd in Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100" we are an ambitious, dynamic organisation that has big plans for the future.
As official partners of the NHS and members of all the national supply frameworks, you will be providing the very best staff to their NHS and Private Sector Clients. TFS is already established in the nursing sector and we are seeking additional experienced Recruitment Consultants to join this rapidly growing team.
What we are looking for..
The ideal candidate will need to have at least 12 months + experience working within any sector of recruitment and will be able to provide a demonstrable record of success. We are a dynamic, results driven organisation and as such are looking for likeminded individuals who are passionate about recruitment and the earning opportunity it offers!
The role of Recruitment Consultant will involve all aspects of the recruitment process including:
- New Business Development via cold calling to generate new clients
- Relationship building with hospitals and trusts
- Resourcing- via the database, networking and referrals, headhunting and social media
- Arranging interviews- briefing candidates and providing all necessary information in regards to role and opportunity
- Attending Client visits
- Attending Industry Conferences
- Negotiation of rates and terms of business
- Ensuring full compliancy of candidates and general administration
- Consistent achievement of targets
We are an extremely proactive recruitment agency and as such, we are looking for sales driven high achievers for our team. Ongoing training and support is offered and as an organisation we offer a transparent career structure.
What can TFS Healthcare offer our Recruitment Consultants?
Our benefits scheme is designed with you in mind, join a company where work and life truly balance
- Competitive Salaries
- An unrivalled and uncapped commission structure
- Extensive market knowledge training
- Annual over performance bonus (Up to ??10K)
- Yearly all expensive paid trips to everyone who hits target -Previous location include Ibiza and Las Vegas??? To name a few
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Birthday presents from directors
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Interest free season ticket
- Casual dress Fridays
- Drinks at your desk at 4 o'clock Friday
- On-going training & development
- Dedicated in-house IT, Marketing and Payroll
- Christmas & Summer Party
If this sounds like the type of organisation that you would like to be a part of, then we'd be very keen to speak with you.