HR Recruitment Consultant
Morgan McKinley is a professional staffing and talent management company. In Morgan McKinley we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to both our clients and candidates. We aim to always go beyond and exceed expectations as this is what sets up apart in a competitive industry.
A recruiter's role is varied, it requires a candidate who is people focused, adaptable, competitive and resilient. In Morgan McKinley we provide our employees with excellent training and support, strong leadership and competitive rewards and incentives.
An exciting opportunity exists for an additional person to join the HR Recruitment team based in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, growing and national influential desk. We are looking for a customer focused, dynamic individual who is looking to build a career in recruitment within our HR team. You will ideally have previous experience in a recruitment, HR or recruitment related role. Ideally have a HR or business degree and have a genuine interest to apply this knowledge to a recruitment role in HR. In return, you will be offered a genuine opportunity to build a successful and rewarding business in the HR space.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly fee targets
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
- Business development activity targeting new and existing clients, including research, canvass calls, and quality calls
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the specialist sector and market recruited in
- Preparing candidates and clients for interview
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of service
- Completing all candidate and client information on database system
- Ensuring all information is kept up to date
Skills / Experience:
- Third level educated, ideally with a HR or business qualification.
- Proven track-record of working in a demanding sales/professional environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Previous commercial experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven relationship building skills in a sales capacity
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Professional approach - committed to excelling in service quality
- Target oriented and competitive
- Self-motivated with ability to use initiative - a "can do" attitude.
- Driven and ambitious with a proven track record of success professionally and/or personally