Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
Role: Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Up to ??36,000 dependant on experience + uncapped commission with no desk fee
Benefits: 20 days holiday +1 per year to a max of 25; extra time off at Xmas; PHI; Health Shield cash back and discount scheme; Death In Service; CSR day per year; regular lunches, incentives and events; up to 6 days bonus holiday
We are looking to further grow our marketing division and have identified the following key skill areas to be developed:
- MI & Reporting
- Market Research, Market Intelligence
- Data Science & Data Engineering
- Media Planning & Analytics
- Agency Account Management/Client Services
- Product/Propositions & Commercial
You will work in a 360 role, with Resourcer support if you wish, and will cover the full recruitment lifecycle from setting out a market development strategy, identifying and engaging with target clients through to finding the best individuals within the market via all channels at your disposal.
You will be joining a highly successful, very experienced team and developing your desk will be a combination of your own targetted Business Development and that of your colleagues as a strategic approach is taken to supporting clients across a range of disciplines.
The current team is made of up Resourcers, Consultants, Senior Consultants and a Managing Consultant. You will be reporting into the division's Managing Consultant who leads the team, has Resourcers supporting on client delivery for him and is also hands-on with 360 degree recruitment day-to-day too.
Blue Pelican has been in business since 2002, built on an ethos of delivering an ethical, professional, knowledge-based recruitment service that exceeds expectations both for our customers and our staff.
What you bring:
- Experience in permanent and/or contract contingency recruitment, either in-house or agency side
- Ideally recruitment experience in marketing, data science, digital or in any of the disciplines listed above, but market training can be given
- Experience of working in a fast paced recruitment environment, able to think and act quickly to deliver results
- Adept problem solving skills, able to think and act commercially in the best interests of all parties to achieve a result
- Strong prioritisation skills, ability to manage multiple briefs and business demands
- A drive and motivation to succeed
- Collaborative approach, recognising working as part of a team can be more powerful than operating alone
- Proven experience in negotiation, influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to bring in new business as well as continuously develop existing clients
- Have a real sense of ownership of your work and a want to succeed
- Although you're a successful individual contributor, you work in a 'team' focused manner
- A desire to always deliver a best-in-class recruitment service
What we offer - benefits, incentives and environment:
- Potential guarantees for established recruiters**
- Training plan tailored to develop your skills and capabilities
- Uncapped Commission with no desk fee - you are paid commission on everything you bill
- Commission structure which is more rewarding and beats the big numbers shown by agencies reflecting a 'tiered structure'
- Wide range of benefits which becomes more and more valuable the more senior you become in the business, and will include PHI and healthcare cash plan
- Defined career progression plan
- Existing, very established database to work from and further develop
- Company events and incentives - both team based and company wide
- Overseas trips (which have included Cape Town, Vegas, Marbella, Chicago, Abu Dhabi and more)
- Early finish Friday for company social
- Great 'team' ethos
- Prospect of flexible working opportunities
- Town centre offices and a dress down environment
- Playstation, Table Football and Free fruit !
** We know leaving an existing employer with a proven desk can be a big move, so are open to discussing guarantee periods, where appropriate, to make a career move easier.
If you think you have what it takes to become a Pelican please get in touch !