Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Reuben Sinclair are looking to appoint a new wave of ambitious winners into our team. Whether you are a recent 2018 graduate, or a working professional looking for a new industry/ career, if you feel you are a winner, we want to hear from you. Due to growth, we are looking for a number of graduate recruitment consultants.
About Reuben Sinclair:
Reuben Sinclair are a multi-award winning and specialist recruitment company. Since our inception we have grown our headcount, brand and presence, and over the past number of years we have won the most converted awards that a recruitment company can win globally including "agency of the year" at the end of 2017, an achievement which we celebrated as a company. We have created a culture which guarantees to reward hard work and success, both on an individual and collective scale. We are not the type of "cut throat" company that incentivises people individually, we have collective team goals which we strive together to achieve. We recruit within personality driven sectors, sales, PR, marketing and digital, making it a fun and interactive role. Reuben Sinclair possess deep rooted industry affiliations such as being the official talent partner of the CIPR, the main industry body for the PR industry, these affiliations give us unique credibility with candidates and clients.
What to Expect from Us:
* No targeted cold calling/ hard kpis.
* Independence to operate in the style that's most natural to you.
* Thorough on-boarding and continued training/ support, a true home for a graduate recruitment consultant.
* Industry leading commission scheme.
* Quarterly incentive prizes for the whole team such as; New York, Vegas, Ski Trips, Barcelona.
* Frequent company socials such as; Golf, escape rooms, karaoke.
* PS4 & FIFA in the office, alongside table tennis table & dart board.
About The Graduate Recruitment Consultant Role:
As a graduate recruitment consultant, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
* Growing your recruitment market, implementing innovative business development strategies to grow your client base.
* Networking with suitable candidates within the market space, building up your own brand and trusted network.
* Advertising roles in creative ways, proactively headhunting the best talent that your clients will require.
* Get yourself out of the office frequently, you are in control of this - the more candidates and clients you find, the more you will be out on meetings!
About the Successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
* Degree educated.
* Some work experience, ideally within a commercial environment.
* Lively, passionate and ambitious.
* Strong communication skills.
If you are a winner and have the above qualities the