Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Upto ??22,000 with an uncapped commission and additional benefits
Do you have previous office based sales experience or have you worked as a resourcer and are now looking to move into a 360 consultant role?
My client are a well established specialist IT sales recruitment company who are looking to add a Recruitment Consultant into their fun and driven team, if you are looking to move into recruitment and join a company that value their employees, offer full training and ongoing support as well as a clear progression path then this is the role for you!
- Opportunity to work on senior sales roles in the technology sector for global companies
- You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of clients and candidates alike
Operating in a 360 capacity, managing both client and candidate expectations.
- Advertising vacancies and sourcing candidates from advert responses, job boards and social media including Linkedin
- Using sales, business development, marketing and networking techniques to attract business from clients.
- Managing existing key accounts and assisting with their recruitment requirements
Working Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Role would suit someone who is proactive and new business focused who is looking to move into recruitment
- Great communication skills with the ability to build relationships effectively
- The successful candidate must have previous sales experience however this can be in any sector
- Must be driven, self motivated and hungry to succeed
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
- Basic salary of between ??18,000 and ??22,000 is offered depending on experience
- Uncapped commission and added bonus incentives
- Full training and ongoing support is given by experienced consultants and external trainers
- Clear career progression path with opportunity for 3 promotions and 3 pay rises in first 3 years
- Great benefits included as well as team and company incentives
Keywords - recruitment, consultant, resourcer, sales, telesales, new business
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer