Indirect Strategic Sourcing Specialist - FTSE250
Fast growing FMCG firm seeks commercially savvy Sourcing specialist to join their Strategic Procurement function. With a close-knit and collaborative sourcing team???, the successful applicant will benefit from one-to-one coaching to ensure quick personal development and enjoy autonomy over strategic GNFR procurement projects. Also, with expanding operations across the UK and USA, international secondments are available longer term.
Senior Procurement Specialist role profile:-
- Having an immediate impact with senior stakeholders including Divisional Directors, Sales Directors and the CEO, building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in the mission to position procurement more strategically within the Firm
- Autonomously owning ?? Multi-Million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases
- ???Focussing on complex GNFR procurement categories across various spend areas, managing both leading GNFR suppliers.
- Reporting into the GNFR Procurement, benefiting from one-to-one coaching to ensure your promotion within 12-18 months, either in the GNFR Procurement team or another category
- Impressive track record within your early procurement career to date, ???progressing quickly from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Specialist
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic (as opposed to just tactical) sourcing experience
- Ideally previous experience in the GNFR procurement category
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with a natural flair for influencing senior figures
- Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
If you are a proven Buyer / Procurement specialist looking for increased responsibility, one-to-one training and a fast-paced environment, this Senior Procurement Specialist position is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to or directly through this page.