Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for a fulfilling and exciting career in recruitment?
Do you work well in teams and are able to work under pressure?
Does a fast paced environment excite you?
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. This role will be ideal for a motivated, confident and driven individual, looking to progress in the rewarding industry of recruitment and sales.
This role offers a great line of quick progression throughout this expanding company. If you have a big vision and the right attitude, our experienced consultants and management team will help you develop and grow your skill set and help you get where you want to be.
Salary: ??18,000 - ??21,000 P/A
- Individual placement bonus per candidate placed
- Team quarterly bonus
- Individual 6-month review bonus based on performance
- Chance to win employee of the month with reward
- Great commission structure for new clients bought on board
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Job Highlights:
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
- Occasional Saturdays working 8am-2pm or 9am-3pm will be required.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Finding potential candidates to fill job roles
- Visiting clients and negotiating terms to bring in potential business
- Dealing with general client queries
- Resourcing, Servicing and Account management
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Job Requirements:
- Work effectively within your team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Client based)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good negotiating skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Driving License (Preferable) as you might be required to travel to different areas of the business
If you are interested, please apply and an Integrated Solutions recruitment specialist will contact you.