IT Sourcing Manager - Global FMCG Major - ??45k
IT Sourcing Specialist - Global FMCG Major - ??45k + Excellent Benefits - West London + Flexible Working - Global Sourcing Exposure - Fast-Track Progression Opportunities
Following a ground-breaking investment into their Global IT Sourcing function, esteemed FMCG major seeks a high-achieving procurement professional to implement global sourcing strategies across critical IT Subcategories. With a reputation for offering unrivalled exposure and autonomy, the successful individual will quickly embed themselves in the firm's executive community, seeking to create a harmonious link between procurement and commercial to deliver cost savings, strategic supplier relationships as well as long-term value across the function. Entering during a period of sustainable growth, this position has a clear path for development within the IT Procurement team or across other indirect categories, as the firm seek to identify their future leaders for the new-look business.
IT Sourcing Specialist role overview: -
- Leading strategic sourcing projects across Hardware, Telecoms, Software & Professional Services subcategories including Infrastructure, Data Centres, Servers, Storage, Networks, Mobility, Colocation, Cloud, App Development, IT Consultancy
- Negotiating with market leading Technology vendors / suppliers such as HP, Cisco, Dell, Oracle, IBM, as well as niche vendors for bespoke packages, using your supplier relationship management skills to leverage longer term commercial advantages for the business as well as cost savings
- Project leading category / sourcing strategies, owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process including RFP, RFQ etc
- Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Required procurement experience & qualifications:-
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience within established companies, with at least 2 years specialising in IT & Technology categories
- Track record of progression within your procurement career thus far, consistently gaining new responsibilities and seeking to improve commercial outcomes
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
To find out more and apply??? please send your CV to or directly through this page.