HGV Driving Recruitment Consultant
HGV Driving Recruitment Consultant - (Full Training given)
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Salary/Benefits: Excellent Basic, Uncapped Commission, On the job Training.
Do you have a background in Transport (Operations or Planning) and now looking for a change in career? If so have you ever thought about recruitment as a new challenge?
Then we want to hear from you???.
Working for Search Consultancy in Liverpool:-
Here at Search Consultancy we pride ourselves on our Industry leading training, continually improving and developing our training inline with feedback direct from the business- we value contribution from our employees. We want to make Search Consultancy an enjoyable and rewarding place to work, this has been recognised with being awarded the prestigious Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for title.
We are "Platinum" status in the Investors in People accreditations, this is something we are incredibly proud of and work with each member of every office to ensure if we can improve something, we do! Last but not least, earlier this year we were delighted to be crowned "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ employees)", the competition for this prize was incredibly tough and we were honoured to be deemed the best!
These are just some of the reasons our people choose to work for Search Consultancy, but it's not this alone that makes us stand out from the crowd:
- 15 offices across the UK
- 20 specialist divisions- ensuring we are able to offer a "Total Recruitment Solution"
- Exclusive relationships with some of the UK's most well established and prestigious brands
- Well established teams, with a wealth of knowledge within recruitment, sector/marketplace
- Liverpool is a true Megasite, with over 70 consultants onsite and a presence for all divisions
What would Search expect from you?
- Client networking at all levels
- Business development, identifying new sales opportunities and maximising these at every stage
- Maintaining your existing client base, whilst maximising profit at all times
- Recruiting for vacancies within your sector, whilst promoting other Search Divisions
- Building relationships with other divisions
- Arranging and attending client meetings to promote Search Consultancy
In return Search will offer you full and extensive training in both recruitment and also the sector (see our website for a full list of specialisms i.e. Logistics, Accountancy, Office Services, Engineering etc.) We offer competitive basic salaries and commission to reward your hard work. Working Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm. There is also an out of hours 24/7 requirement on a rolling rota covering the phone. Career progression within Search is available to all staff.
We are looking for trainee consultants who are looking to build a rewarding career, if you believe this is your then please apply now to we look forward to hearing from you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.