Recruitment Consultant-Commercial Sector- Chester
Commercial Recruitment Consultant
??18,000-??20,000 plus a very generous commission structure
Would you like to join an ambitious and fast-growing business in Chester on their Commercial team?
Our client is being inundated with vacancies and need a reliable and motivated Consultant to join their winning team to provide a consistently high level of service to both their clients and candidates alike. Located in the centre of Chester our client has modern and spacious offices for you to work from.
Whilst you will be given vacancies to work on you will also be expected to develop new business in the North West to grow your desk. You will be joining the team at a very exciting time and if you are looking for long term career stability and progression then this could well be the company for you.
Our client is looking for a self-motivated individual who does not need to be micro managed. You will have training and will report directly to the MD ultimately this opportunity suits somebody who has the get up and go to make it happen.
- Specialising in the recruitment of permanent and contract commercial workers in the North West
- Proactively identifying business opportunities & maintaining a pipeline of potential clients
- Research potential new clients via social media, gathering candidate information and local data intelligence
- Record agency user information on necessary documents and CRM system
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to their needs ensuring first class service
- Overcome objections and agree follow up activity
- Face to face presentation of recruitment services to potential clients
- Creating proposals and quotations as per client requirements and in line with standard terms of business
- Ensure terms agreed and signed by clients and filed in the correct folder and updated on CRM system
- Secure new business opportunities and build long term relationships with local clients and key contacts
- Update CRM with all candidate and client activity
- Marketing activity to include client drops, email campaigns and social media
- Logging and advertising vacancies on CRM system, job boards and social media
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing applications and screening of suitable candidates
- Thoroughly support your candidates with honest feedback and coach them through each stage of the process
- Take full ownership of the candidate and client experience, managing the recruitment process from vacancy through to start date
- Offer management and negotiation with candidates and clients
- Achieving weekly and monthly KPI's and revenue target
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. The basic salary is up to ??20,000 and our client offer a very generous commission structure.