Senior Sourcing Manager - Technology, London
About the client:
- A global, full service bank
- A well respected, high performing Sourcing function
- Numerous opportunities for career advancement
About the Role:
- To be a Senior member of the Technology Sourcing team focusing primarily on executing deals in Infrastructure (Datacentre and Hosting).
- Working as part of the infrastructure sourcing team responsible for delivery of deals primarily for Datacentre and Hosting with third parties.
- Manage end to end Sourcing events including RFX, commercial negotiations with relevant Vendors and partner as appropriate with the legal support teams
What we're looking for:
- Extensive experience Strategic Sourcing within Technology with extensive experience working on datacentre & hosting related projects
- Experience working within multi business unit, global organisations
- Experience personally managing ??0.5bn spend base responsibility
- Experience working within a regulated environment
- Degree or MBA calibre
About the Offer: c??88,000 + bonus + benefits Christian Shawcross, Director on or email your CV to