Global Sourcing Manager - Iconic FTSE100 - ??65k
Global Technology Sourcing Manager - FTSE100 FMCG Major - ??55-65k + Excellent Benefits Package - London + Flexible Working
Due to consistent strong performance and further expansion on the horizon, blue-chip FMCG major seeks an ambitious procurement expert to improve Global Sourcing performance across multiple technology subcategories. Operating in a broad role, the successful individual will partner with executive-level stakeholders to inspire thought leadership and define the direction for technology procurement, whilst ensuring that regional category management teams implement sourcing strategies in line with commercial ambitions.
Global Technology Sourcing Manager, Role Profile:
- Carry out strategic sourcing, developing and delivering strategies for which companies may capitalise on potential opportunities for increased efficiency, profits and growth.
- Understand needs of stakeholders and customers whilst acting in line with the policies and procedures that make brands valuable.
- Managing supplier relationships as well as contracts currently in place and negotiating contracts in place in the future.
- Control the Hosting process of the IT procurement function, ensuring efficiency and cost affectivity.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong history of improving efficiencies in a procurement function
- Proven track record of managing large spends with consistent savings whilst providing quality and effectiveness of service.
- Previous experience of working in an international environment.
- History of developing strategies to implement new technology and services.
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent and/or procurement-related qualification.
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply directly through this page or send an updated copy of your CV to