Recruitment Consultant - Graduate & Trainee Level Recruitment
Recruitment Consultant: Graduate & Trainee level
We are working exclusively with an IT & Telecoms Recruitment Consultancy that has grown consistently since 2005 and is now established as the market leader in this Technology and Telecommunications space.
As a result of this ongoing success, they are looking to secure their next generation of Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
This is an ideal opportunity for bright and enthusiastic Graduates or 2nd jobbers, who have energy, passion and drive for an exciting and highly lucrative sales career.
Package: ??20,000-25,000 basic with realistic ??75k year 3 OTE plus great incentives, full training and Graduate Trainee development.
Day to day responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Cold calling and winning new clients
- Maintaining these relationships throughout your career
- Sourcing the best talent for your clients
- Learning from the best Senior Consultants and Directors in the industry
- Closing deals (the fun part!)
This company will give you some of the best training in the Recruitment industry, which will provide you with the best skills to excel in this fast-paced sales environment as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
You'll need to be resilient, tough and hard working.
In return, this role is extremely rewarding and the prospects for earning great commission are unlimited!
What you will need to be successful as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Natural sales ability
- Ability to build immediate rapport
- A degree in any discipline or be a dynamic "Graduate-calibre" 2nd jobber
- Ambitious and competitive nature
- Money motivation and drive
- Evidence of success within education, employment or extracurricular activities e.g. sports to a high level
Rewards for Graduate Trainees:
- Lunches in Michelin star restaurants
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION
- European weekends away including Ibiza, Marbella, Amsterdam
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company laptop and mobile
If you're interested in this opportunity to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, APPLY NOW as we are CURRENTLY ARRANGING INTERVIEWS and we'll be in touch within 48 hours.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit or give us a call directly.