Senior Resourcing Business Partner
Job Title - Senior Resourcing Business Partner
Location - The Quadrant: Milton Keynes
Rates - Up to ??384.89 Umbrella/Ltd or ??338.13 PAYE per day | IN SCOPE OF IR35
About the role:
As the Senior Resourcing Business Partner, you will manage recruitment campaigns and projects for specific functional customers.
You'll develop and lead a client focused resourcing strategy for the business function and ensure a joined-up approach with other relevant strategies e.g. Talent & Succession.
Your duties will also include acting as a professional head for the business function resourcing team to facilitate the successful delivery of the resourcing strategy through a business partnering model.
Your experience will include:
- Have the ability to influence, negotiate and building long lasting relationships
- Advanced recruitment and selection delivery experience; both strategic and operational
- Previous experience of using applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge of relevant employment law and the employment market place
- Experience of creating credibility with the client group, resilience and pro-activity together with the ability to live/articulate the Network Rail brand
- Experience of conducting strategic workforce planning
- Previous management experience; having managed a mixed level team
- Experience of delivering key projects or objectives through third parties/agencies
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client
Our client is the largest rail infrastructure business in the country and is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. They are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years they will be spending around ??23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.