Recruitment Consultant (IT & Technology)
My Client is looking for an IT & Tech Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team based in Sheffield (S11). You will contribute to the growth of the operation; seeking new opportunities while working with existing clients to deliver exceptional service throughout the UK in this 360-degree role covering both Perm & Contract positions. If this is you and you are looking to join a highly successful, fun, vibrant and forward-thinking business please get in touch today!
What Will You Be Doing
- Build & develop relationships with clients and candidates face to face, over the telephone and email
- Build an understanding of your clients, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment and what they look for in a recruitment partner
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to develop a database of active clients and candidates
- Regularly account manage your clients and candidates proving regular updates, feedback and consultative advice
- Offer and advise the client to provide recruitment solutions for their campaign, honestly, consultatively and collaboratively selecting the best method for them
- To take detailed job requirements from clients both face to face and over the telephone
- Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media to attract appropriate candidates
- Structure your working day / week to include client management, business development and sales calls to meet and or exceed agreed KPI's and targets.
- To search, identify and interview suitable candidates for client vacancies through resourcing and interviews
- Manage and support candidates through the recruitment process, briefing the candidate regarding responsibilities, salary, benefits of the vacancy and company culture and assisting with interview preparation
- Schedule interviews and handle feedback from both candidates and clients
- To pro-actively market candidates to existing and new clients
- Provide advice to both client and candidates on the current recruitment marketplace
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The Right Candidate
As a specialist recruiter or industry professional, you will have a real passion for delivering the best candidate and client experience through unrivalled quality of service. You'll be natural and confident in forming relationships internally and with candidates and clients, creating long term partnerships.
You'll be quality driven with efficiency and results at the forefront of your mind. You'll be confident on the telephone and face to face and keen to impress and further develop my client's recruitment offering across the North and further afield when required.We're looking for a self-starter with a motivation for success.
You'll ideally come from the industry or have a strong sales and customer service background armed with enthusiasm and a positive outlook. To be considered for this role you must have previous experience of IT recruitment, ideally within one of the following fields: Development & Testing, Analysis & Project Management, Infrastructure & Service Management or Information Security.
What's on Offer
The IT Recruitment Consultant will be rewarded with a market leading basic salary, that offers fantastic earnings potential, in addition to this my client offers industry leading commission structures, a day off on your birthday, childcare vouchers, % contribution to gym memberships & personal development to help you further in your recruitment career.
ETR Talent Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this position. We do try to respond to all applications we receive, however, if you have not heard from us within 14 working days then please accept that your application has not been successful.